Ever since the Inagural Race in 2011, the Bohicket Marina & Market and Charleston Running Club 10K / 5K offers particpants a fantasic view of the scenery of the exclusive Seabrook Island.
|01/28/19 - 08/17/19
||8/18/18 - 10/17/18
||10/18/18 - 11/10/18
||11/11/18 - 11/16/18
| 5K - $30
||5K - $30
||5K - $30
||5K - $35
| 13.1 - $65
||13.1 - $75
||13.1 - $85
||13.1 - $95
USATF Certified Course
Proceeds from the race benefit the Kiawah-Seabrook Exchange Club and the Charleston Running Club (CRC)
The Bohicket Marina is located at 1880 Andell Bluff Blvd, Johns Island, SC
Event parking at the Bohicket Marina.
Start time for both races is at 8:00AM.
Afterwards, an Awards Ceremony after party on the Marina Boardwalk is available for everyone to relax and unwind with food and alcoholic drinks for those over 21 who choose and non-alcoholic drinks for everyone else.
Age group and award breakdown (Awarded for both 13.1 and 5K:
• Top three overall male and female
• First Master (40 years and older) male and female
• First Grandmaster (50 years and older) male and female
• First Great Grandmaster (60 years and older) male and female
• Top 3 in the following age groups(14 and under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over. )
Click the image to the left to sign up to volunteer with this race!
We need ~ 12 volunteers total to assist with
Friday Packet Pickup
Race Day Packet Pickup
Post Race Party Setup
Post Race Party Cleanup